[lazarus] Recent Changes

Curtis White osiriz at teleport.com
Thu Sep 23 01:03:22 EDT 1999

Oh, OK. That is fine then. It sounds like you know what the problem is and
have it under control, so I won't worry about it. I just didn't know if maybe
some other change affected the notebook. So I was trying to figure out what it
was. I am actually glad to hear that you know about it, so I don't have to
worry about it any more :-)

Curtis

Curtis White
Curtis White <osiriz at teleport.com>