[lazarus] Coding question regarding events

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sun Sep 26 12:19:17 EDT 1999

I create the events in the lowest common class so they don't need to be
derixed again.  However, I call the SetCallBack in the tcustomwhatever
usually because that class will be used to derive new components and each
individual component needs to determine which events are right for it.

In Forms case, the calls should be in TCustomForm, and so on...

Shane Miller

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller