[lazarus] Has anyone else read this!!!!

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Sep 28 12:31:19 EDT 1999

I don't see how you can say that this is bad for borland until we find out what they mean by "not a port of Delphi"..." but a new product".

They could still be doing it like we are and claim that it's a new product.
If it's supposed to be easy to port your windows apps to Linux, then the plan must be to move the code over as close as possible.   Remember, this isn't even started yet. They probably haven't even gotten everyone hired yet.

Shane

>>> "Baeseman, Cliff" <Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com> 09/28/99 08:58AM >>>
This is bad for borland. Developers are going to wan't delphi ported not a
new product.

Cliff