[lazarus] Status TBitmap

Stefan Hille stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org
Tue Sep 28 16:51:01 EDT 1999

On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 10:00:07PM +0200, Stefan Hille wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 07:21:17PM +0200, Marc Weustink wrote:
> > What's the staus of TBitmap
> >
> > Marc
>
> I just send a private email to Jean to ask about that. If he won't answer
> or no longer wants to maintain that code I can contribute some code to
> read any kind of bitmap.

I already got an answer from Jean. He can't work on lazarus for some time
because of a computer crash and has also lost some of his lazarus work.

Since he offered me to send the basic code for TBitMap and some other
componets I'll try to integrate that stuff. Hope I can do it round about
weekend.

 bye,

   Stefan
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org