[lazarus] Has anyone else read this!!!!

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Sep 29 11:02:03 EDT 1999

Samuel Liddicott wrote:

> I sometimes copy their code but always leave comments to say I did.
> The cause is the usual one of too many private functions in the VCL
> instead of protected; and some of it is alternate routines based on
> theirs but with bugfixes..

As long as this is for your internal use then you can mangle the VCL all
you wish. If it is source code you are distributing then you better look
at the license agreement because that is a big no-no. You can't
distribute any of the VCL code or any code that uses even a portion or
modified part of the VCL.