[lazarus] error by compiling syslinux

dvortex dvortex at netcourrier.com
Thu Apr 6 14:37:34 EDT 2000

hmmm... i understand better. but i still can't see why my compiler worked
2 weeks ago, and that it doesn't work any more. Is it really that feature
missing ?
(i didn't change any library in my system for a month).

hmmm.. interesting issue.

Peter: can you explain a little bit more what the problem is ?
(extend a little bit this: :) )
Thanks 1,000,000

Jok