[lazarus] website mistake? + cvs question

Mike Z. mike at msodata.com
Fri Apr 7 17:44:16 EDT 2000

Hello:

lazarus.fpc.org, on the 'how to participate' page states:

'If Delphi doesn't have this control already, you will need to create a new
unit
    ^^^^^^
and include...'

Is that accurate?

I've been out of the loop for quite a while and realised that the cvs
server has changed.  I switched the server to cvs.freepascal.org but when
trying to checkout or update lazarus I get:

cvs server: cannot find module `lazarus' - ignored
CVS.EXE [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

(that's under Win32, of course)

I get similar errors trying to retrive anything (gtk, fcl, etc).  Any
suggestions?

TIA
Mike