[lazarus] CVS Commited tools and QT Engine Directories

codepunk vbman at pcpros.net
Mon Apr 10 08:46:31 EDT 2000

The script in the tools directory is a non graphical script which just builds
lazarus. The one I posted the other day is a graphical tool and I did not put
that on in yet. I am still in process of straightening out my box after the
upgrade gone wrong.

I am moving the QT stuff off of another machine and in the source directory. I
am changing some stuff in the move. It should not take me to long to have at
least base functionality with the LCL. Since QT is of a object based design it
makes integration a whole lot easier.

As for the CVS I am sorry but all I did was a little cvs add ;(

Suse or Mandrake I will probably do next time as RH really pissed me off with
this one.

Cliff