[lazarus] Forwarded from private email

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Apr 10 10:51:07 EDT 2000

Pull from CVS again and try it.
TEdit didn't have OnChange as a property that was published so you were inheriting it from TCustomEdit which had it as protected.

Shane

>>> mhess at miraclec.com 04/10/00 08:40AM >>>
Hi, all!
Please help me: How I can to add a event ONCHANGE to TEdit?
ppc386 tells me, that: "can't access a protected field of an object
here"
but if I tell him do ONCLICK -- all right.

here a codemodel, which I using:

================================
type
   public