[lazarus] T-Shirts Mouse Pads Coffee Cups

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Wed Apr 12 10:05:00 EDT 2000

Mike H,

  We had talked about T-Shirts Mouse Pads Etc at one time. Here is a site
that will do all of the ordering for you and stroke you
a check for the difference in price between the actual cost and what you
wish to sell it for. If no one has any objections I would
suggest that you add at least a minimum 2 dollar profit. You can use this
money for bandwidth equipment and such, since you
are the only one incuring a cost for the moment.

You will not have to worry about the security, selling, stock, shipping etc
they  make it on demand.

I want one of those coffee cups with the cool logo on it, and my RH mouse
pad has a hole worn in it.

http://cafepresscom.com/

T-Shirts Mouse Pads Etc

Cliff Baeseman
There is nothing wrong with Windows 2000 that LINUX won't fix!!!