[lazarus] Lazarus stable developer release?

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Wed Apr 12 18:03:11 EDT 2000

We should probably start a somewhat scheduled release. If the compiler is
modified to work with lazarus that will go with the next release. Until a
compiler patch is made that is done to fix something in lazarus we stick
with the old one.

Right now until 1.0 these are only somewhat developer releases except for
the fact that
the class libraries are almost fully usable. If mwEdit can run on lazarus
LCL then just
about anything should be able to be built with it "mwEdit is one brutal
piece of code".

Cliff Baeseman
There is nothing wrong with Windows 2000 that LINUX won't fix!!!