[lazarus] Cannot compile with the qt enabled.

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Thu Apr 13 05:11:36 EDT 2000

+ From: codepunk [mailto:vbman at pcpros.net]
+
+ Man,
+    I do not know what is going on but I copied the gtkint and
+ units to qt and stripped them. I am now compiling with the QT
+ directive and it just is not happening. I am running into
+ terrible conflicts within all of the winapi stuff.
+ Not to mention compiler panics due to circular references, etc.
+
+ Any ideas on a fix?

Yep, copy gtkint.pp gtkcallback.inc gtkproc.inc and gtkobjects.inc. For the
moment forget the gtkwinapi* stuff.

Strip them, make sure your TQTObject is derived from TInterfacebase, and all
should compile. TInterfacebase has all dummy defines for the winapi stuff

Marc