[lazarus] QT Loop Problem

codepunk vbman at pcpros.net
Fri Apr 14 08:26:18 EDT 2000

No I did not set the widget  handle but we should place a check somewhere that
eliminates the cycling. Right now all I did was created a interface unit and
compiled hello world. In theory I should just be able to run this and have the
code just fall thru and exit due to not getting caught by the main event loop
of the called library be it gtk or qt. Once I can get that to occur it should
take me less than 15 min to get forms and buttons working enough for a
successful compile of hello world. Last night I fought it long enough to screw
up my copy of the LCL so I will have to start new again tomorrow.  Can't work
on it tonight I have a Matrix party to attend this evening with all of the
local geeks.

Cliff