[lazarus] Designer

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Mon Apr 17 22:28:43 EDT 2000

I have no problem with you writing the designer stuff.
Someone else mentioned working on the object inspector.  Not sure if they
started or are working on it.

I am currently saving the project info file (.dsk) as an INI file.  I am
going to convert that over to xml format soon.
---------------------------------------
Shane Miller
Take a look at other product/projects of mine below!

Get paid to surf the net!
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=DEX-870

Get paid to surf the net by clicking here too!!!
http://epipo.com/sine.asp?dex870

Home page : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller

Auto-IP Publisher : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/autoip

Advanced Clipboard : http://www.lakefield.net/~smiller/advclipboard