[lazarus] Designer

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Apr 18 13:27:25 EDT 2000

A common designer/object inspector would be great.  Not sure where to put it but I'm sure the FPC guys will give their opinion on the packages directory.

If it helps get the code written quicker, then I'm all for it.
Shane

>>> Florian.Klaempfl at gmx.de 04/18/00 12:18PM >>>
"Baeseman, Cliff" wrote:

> Not much of anything just yet some class stubs thats all.

I proposed this already some time ago: what about using common
designer/object inspector/debugger/browser components for the
KCL/LCL??? It would save a lot of work! It could be pu into
the packages module of the cvs under packages/components/ide!
Especially bceause I suppose that the debugger/brower stuff has to do
someone of the FPC core team.