[lazarus] CVS Update

Curtis White cwhite at aracnet.com
Fri Apr 21 01:12:25 EDT 2000

I agree.  I think this will allow us to be more flexible. And it is the
way we are doing it in the LCL. So this is how I did it.

I just created

lazarus/include/linux
lazarus/include/win32

and I added lazconf.inc to each of the above directories.  I also added
lazconf.pp to the main lazarus directory. I haven't included it and
implemented it yet. I still need to add it to the Makefile and then use
it in the program to find the config files. I will do this next.

But now that I added those directories, we need the FPC guys to fix the
directory permissions. Right now CVS is getting the directory lock error
again. Can one of the FPC guys fix the directory permissions please?

Curtis