[lazarus] cvs problem

Christian Felsch C.Felsch at gmx.de
Fri Apr 21 05:15:13 EDT 2000

 Hi!

Today I've tried to download the lazarus cvs tree the first time and got some
problems with cvs. For the download I'am using the skript cvs_ini from the
lazarus HowTo and got the following error message:

  cvs server: Updating lazarus/include \
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository \
`/FPC/CVS/fpc/lazarus/include': Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository \
`/FPC/CVS/fpc/lazarus/include'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Because I have'nt use cvs before, I do not know how to fix this bug.

 Chris.

 Christian Felsch         email: C.Felsch at gmx.de             (big mail, uue)
 Adalbert-Stifter-Str 33         christian_felsch at hh.maus.de (non-uue)
 D-63477 Maintal          WWW:   http://www.tu-harburg.de/~smcf1605