[lazarus] New page design

codepunk vbman at pcpros.net
Sat Apr 22 12:56:52 EDT 2000

Mike looks a lot nicer, fits a whole lot more on the screen. Hopefully I will
get this win32 build tool done today so that we can make a announcement. I am
just building a simple compiler front end for ppc. You select a program and has
a couple of list boxes for the file locations etc. This will allow them to
circumvent the makefile long file name problems. It also means they will
not have to worry about exported paths either.

Cliff