[lazarus] Designer GLADE usage

Baeseman, Cliff Cliff.Baeseman at greenheck.com
Wed Apr 26 09:38:53 EDT 2000

I started a code upload before leaving the house for work.

The address is http://www.codepunk.com/files/glade.zip it should be doen by
now.

I do not wish to commit it to the main CVS until we decide to actually use
it.

just unzip in the component directory it may or may not have a binary in it.
I did a make
clean before uploading it.

To build drop into the glade directory and run ./configure --disable-gnome
then just run
make to build the binary. The binary will be in the glade directory after
the build.

Cliff