[lazarus] Another one bug add: TMemo & TListBox I/O errors?

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed Apr 26 12:54:54 EDT 2000

+ From: Bogdan M.Maryniuck [mailto:mbm at diprintas.lt]

+ >And finally, try to create a temporary TStringList and then assign to
+ >lines. I think this should be substantially faster (not tested).
+ How really better to do it? (Just code simple).

var
  S: TStringList;
begin
  S := TStringList.Create;
  S.LoadFromFile('your file name here');
  YourListBox.Items.Assign(S);
  S.Free;
end;

+ See, Delphi4 is loading without problems, so I mean that it is just
+ TListBox and TMemo bug or these components is too far from
+ the end for now

It might be an performance issue, the components are way from complete.

Marc