[lazarus] CVS/Entries Error Message

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Sat Apr 29 01:26:35 EDT 2000

Eddie

If this is your first time the best thing to do is go get a snapshot of the
lazarus source code off of the home page and unzip it into c:\pp\source and
go from there.

This will not solve your CVS problem but we can address that once you get
things running. If you wish to get a visual compiler tool that I wrote it is
at http://www.codepunk.com/files/lazbuild.zip . It makes it easier to run
the compiler from a windows system if you are not used to working with free
pascal.

Give that a shot and let me know how it goes.

Cliff