[lazarus] Lazarus wont run

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Sun Apr 30 12:23:22 EDT 2000

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> I put the latest dll's in gtk-dlls.zip which can (temporarily) be
> downloaded from http://huizen.dds.nl/~vrs/gtk-dlls.zip
> Micheal, can you put this file on the website?

I have been trying to get the file but it either starts the download and
fails or doesn't start at all with a temporary overload statement. What
you can do is upload to the lazarus directory on the ftp site yourself.
I have renamed the file that is there to gtk-dlls_old.zip

Just upload to

ftp://lazarus.freepascal.org/lazarus/

Be sure to name the file gtk-dlls.zip

Please note that this feature is available to anyone who had something
they want to make available to the Lazarus project. Just upload to the
directory indicated above and then announce the fact that it is there.