[lazarus] Can't build larzarus...

Frank Ramsay fjr at marsdome.penguinpowered.com
Sun Apr 30 14:32:47 EDT 2000

I just downloaded the source for Lazarus to give it a try.  But I can't get it
to compile. :(

I installed the (binary) rpm for FPC (0.99.14-1)
I have the entire FPC package library (which compiled and installed fine)

What happens is this.  When I type make it starts off fine (although it
does have a bunch of unused parameter warnings) but when it gets to building
compiler.pp it can't find the unit PROCESS.

I used 'find . | grep -i process' to try and find it in /usr and the lazarus
directory I'm building from, but no joy. :(
So where is this file?

Btw, I'm running RH 6.1 w/kernel 2.2.12-20smp if that matters.

				-fjr

--
Frank J. Ramsay
fjr at marsdome.penguinpowered.com