[lazarus] Hey all!

Marc Weustink marc at lazarus.dommelstein.net
Sun Aug 6 12:26:13 EDT 2000

At 06:50 05-08-2000 +0200, christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com wrote:

>The "organized" bit is something Lazarus need !!
>And the last couple of days the mailing list has been empty and
>somehow it feels like Lazarus is going down ?!
>Or maybe it's holiday part of the year.

I think (hope) its the hollidays.

>By the way, I wrote/writing the TestAll app

I hadn't the time to look at it. At this moment Im feighting some crases I
introduced with some graphic stuff. To be more precice, my new code isn't
crashing, but some old incomplete parts which didn't get called up till now.

>and I finds alot of buggs/missing functions. I don't know how to handle
>the bug report and whom I shall post it to ??

You can post them to me, but what's the problem with the bugtracking system ?

>Some buggs is eritten down into the testallform.pp file
>where they happens and so on..
>I could start to look at some bugs, but I want to finish
>the TestAll app first and it take some time :-)

Thats OK

>I like this project and I hope it's will work on !!

Same here.

Marc