[lazarus] CVS Updated

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Aug 10 16:52:09 EDT 2000

CVS Updated.  I added a few functions.  They are just the shell functions with no code associated with them yet....

SetTextCharacterExtra
CharLowerBuff
IsCharAlphaNumeric

These functions are used in SynEdit.  I am close to getting it to compile.  There have been a few things I needed to change.
One of them  (that should be fixed) is found below:

procedure TSynEditUndoList.EnsureMaxEntries;
var
  Item: TSynEditUndoItem;
begin
  while fItems.Count > fMaxUndoActions do begin
    Item := fItems[0];  //error right here fItems is a TList
    Item.Free;
    fItems.Delete(0);
  end;
end;

it didn't like that you were getting a VOID_POINTER when it expected a class of TSynEditUndoItem.
Are the FPC folks against allowing this (because it's not technically "correct" pascal) or can this be allowed?

Thanks
Shane