[lazarus] Bug Priorities

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Aug 16 18:10:58 EDT 2000

Amitabh Mathur wrote:

> My main question is that what kind of bugs should I and people like me
> report at this stage.

First check the mailing list to see if it has been reported before. You
can go through the archives. Then check the bug tracking. If it has been
entered before, enter it. Even if you are not sure about it. Enter it.
We will then be able to look at it and address it. Then if others come
across the same bug it will be in the bug tracking with history.

I am working on a setup for the site using SourceForge code. It should
work almost the same as SourceForge and will have the Project/Task
management and Bug Tracking the same as found at SourceForge.

This should be online in a few days.