[lazarus] runtime error under Win95

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Fri Aug 18 13:25:11 EDT 2000

At 19:23 18-08-2000 +0200, Michael Peter wrote:

>I compiled now the rtl, GTK and also lazarus.
>Lazarus run's!!! But I get many errors on the console:
>"Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkdraw.c: line 122 (gdk_drawable_unref): assertion
>`drawable != NULL' failed."

You can ignore these

>On the Lazarus-Window are many icons (file new,open,...), but no menu.

Unfortunately the windows version has a problem at this moment which
results in a continuous redrawing. It appears that there is a difference in
behaviour between the win32 and the Linux GTK implementation. Since most of
the developmnet is done on Linux this error is hard to track down.

Marc