[lazarus] Setting a value using RTTI

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Sat Dec 2 15:59:37 EST 2000

> > Do you have a projection as to when version 1.04 will become available?
>
> It was planned for last week; but we decided to wait for the FreeBSD
> maintainer; I will urge the core team to release 1.0.4 next week if
> possible.

The delay is not FreeBSD related. Even if I manage to fix the IDE, I
don't want to release it yet (without testing).
I wanted to look into the demoes some more, but a concussion kept
me in bed for nearly the entire last week. (I only allow myself 20-40
minutes on the computer atm)

The demo stuff is btw nothing somebody else couldn't do. Just
compile them for all targets possible. Specially the graph win32
demos needed some small fixes, Florian knows which ones.

Marco van de Voort (MarcoV at Stack.nl or marco at freepascal.org)