[lazarus] CVS Committed on friday

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Sat Dec 23 16:58:40 EST 2000

Greetings,

I added the Popupmenu code to the LCL.  So if you assign a Popupmenu to a form and click on it, it will now appear..

I added a popupmenu to the code explorer so when you right click you can set/goto bookmarks, open files at cursor, and close the page.    The OPEN FILE AT CURSOR only works right now if the file is in the current directory .  I didn't search the search paths for the file yet.

The Goto/Toggle bookmaks works but when you toggle a bookmark and I set it to CHECKED := TRUE nothing happens so you don't see that it's checked.  I (or someone else?) needs to add that code.

That's about it.

Have a good holiday!

Shane