[lazarus] Questions on compiling

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Sat Dec 23 21:57:04 EST 2000

What error(s) are you getting that it's not
working?
Shane

<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
    -----Original Message-----From:
    Horacio Jamilis <<A
    href="mailto:hjamilis at pymesoft.com">hjamilis at pymesoft.com>To:
    lazarus at miraclec.com <<A
    href="mailto:lazarus at miraclec.com">lazarus at miraclec.com>Date:
    Saturday, December 23, 2000 6:15 PMSubject: [lazarus]
    Questions on compiling
    Hi,

    In the last 2 weeks I was trying to compile fpc
    and lazarus in windows 98...
    I installed fpc and then lazarus on a pc...
    then i copied everything to this new one and deleted the old one (that's why
    I  can't check to old one).

    Now I can't compile anything. The ppc386.exe
    works (i was able to compile it once in this last weeks).

    What I don't know are wich environmental
    variables should I set to make it work???

    I already put the c:\fpc\bin\win32 directory in
    the path...
    what else should I do?

    I want to help in the lazarus development...
    may be in the win32 interface or something else in my free times (I don't
    have much of that but I could try).

    Thanks
    Horacio Jamilis
    hjamilis at pymesoft.com