[lazarus] Win32 to Unix conversions

Samuel Liddicott sam at campbellsci.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 13:40:08 EST 2000

I agree, I was just musing on MS strategey as they seem to be releasing NT5
source to one of the companies.

But for mainstream use, how many applications need to be available in order
to marginalise linux?  To the ignoramous Currently linux is different and
mysterious.  Soon it will be "not quite as good as windows".  Sad thought!

Sam