[lazarus] CVS updateD

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Feb 22 17:08:53 EST 2000

CVS Updated
Added code for FILE - Close

Problem:  Looks like TListbox.Selected isn't working.  Even though I select an entry, it never returns true.  The problem is in gtkobject.  Not sure if it's calling the right function.  I will look into it tomorrow.

Shane

>>> SMiller1 at stvgb.org 02/22/00 12:09PM >>>
I just updated CVS.

I changed how ShowModal worked.  It wasn't using FFORMSTATE so I changed it.  Also, I moved all the dialog's EXECUTE procedure's into TCUSTOMDIALOG's and made them work with the new SHOWMODAL method.

The ShowModal only needs to add fsMODAL into the TCUSTOMFORM's FFORMSTATE, then set visible to true.  Once that's completed the form is shown as a MODAL form.

Works pretty well.

I added VIEW - FONT and VIEW - COLOR menu's to the main form.  Also, my VIEW - UNITS and VIEW - FORMS are modal dialogs.

Shane