[lazarus] Web pages Translation

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Feb 24 21:56:27 EST 2000

vital at videotron.ca wrote:

> Ok that partially true. Some are translated, other not and one is
> mi-translated. Here is the status of those pages:
>
>     About Lazarus       :   Translated
>     Status              :   Not translated
>     Screenshots         :   Not translated
>     How to participate  :   Mi-translated
>     Mailing list        :   Translated
>     Download source     :   Translated
>     Meet the core team  :   Not translated

Ahh! I understand now. The above is correct. Not every page has been
translated. I am at the mercy of the person doing the translations. I
have provided all of the translations that were given to me.

If you would like to provide some more translations of the content
please let me know and I can send you the raw content to be edited.

At this point the main page will not be translated since it will be
dynamically updated by developers. The component status information on
the status page will also not be translated since it too will be
dynamic. I will also be changing the Core Team page so that it is feed
from the database which means it most likely will not be translated
either. I might reconsider this last item at a later date.