[lazarus] Lazarus help html document

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Mon Jan 10 17:53:58 EST 2000

At 15:02 10-01-2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Can I get comments on this file please.  I spent a lot of time
>typing but not much editing it so it's rough.
>
>Please let me know if you guys think it'll be helpful to new
>developers out there, plus let me know sections that could be added.

First reaction, I'll print it out tomorrow and might have more comments.

It roughly says how it works, however in the TButton example the LM_PRESSED
and LM_RELEASED messages aren't sent anymore. They have been replaced by
the mouse LM_[L|M|R]BUTTON[DOWN|UP] and key messages LM_KEY[DOWN|UP]

For a better readability I would choose a left alignment.

Marc