[lazarus] How to build Lazarus

Kevin Berry kevinbe71 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 02:29:14 EST 2000

I agree... wouldn't it be better if the makefiles
actually correspond to the current directory
structure?  I don't know much about Makefiles so I
don't know how to make the changes myself.  I have
tried Cliff's suggestion about editing ppc386.cfg, but
now I am getting the error:

Compiling classes.pp
Fatal: Can't find unit OBJPAS
make: *** [classes.ppu] Error 1

Anything I need to do?  I've also tried copying the
rtl and units folders into /usr/lib/fpc/0.99.12/rtl
and /usr/lib/fpc/0.99.12/units.  This made no
difference.

Thanks,
Kevin.