[lazarus] cvs changes

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Mon Jan 17 16:29:44 EST 2000

I just commited some changes into the CVS.

Fixed Makefile so that it does not want tabnotbk again. I already fixed it,
but someone commits over this and it gets bad again.

Began implementation of DeleteObject in GtkWinAPI.

Played with TFont a bit, also with Screen / TScreen. Moved them to a saner
place.

Fixed a bug in GDIObject allocation. This in turn fixed a lot of weird
problems, and now the fonts display correctly/perfectly on my Linux :-)))

Good night everyone.

Michal Bukovjan