[Re: [lazarus] cvs changes]

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Tue Jan 18 03:24:00 EST 2000

New should also work, but it does not zero memory upon allocation. This was
causing all sorts of things, instead of font of size 10 normal I was getting
font 14 italics, etc.

You could also see tons of messages like XLFD : could not find
courier-*-*-1254545465-14545412-* and other nonsense.

As I changed it to AllocMem, fonts display OK and the error messages about
fonts mostly disappeared.

The DeleteObject may still have some bugs.

I'll look at that further tonight.

Michal Bukovjan