[[lazarus] Problems]

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Wed Jan 19 09:23:42 EST 2000

Well, I just updated my CVS, I have a compiler downloaded today from a daily
snapshot on www.freepascal.org.
I made clean everything. Then went to /lazarus directory, then make -
everything builds OK, no errors like this (under Linux).
So maybe you should :

1. Get and install official .rpm version of compiler. This will generate
correct /etc/ppc386.cfg for you.

2. Then get the pre-compiled compiler from a daily snapshot. Overwrite the
compiler from the .rpm version by the version found in the snapshot. Make sure
there is no 'stale' version of compiler lying around in the path.

That works for me, your milage may vary :-)

Michal Bukovjan