[lazarus] CVS update

Michal Bukovjan mbukovjan at netscape.net
Sat Jan 22 15:57:29 EST 2000

Hello all,

I changed some of the font stuff back Marc wanted it.
I worked around a compiler bug (?) in mwCustomEdit.Create constructor
(AllocMem of 1 byte, which was later causing core dump). I am not sure it is a
compiler bug, maybe compiler guys will want to look at the
TmwCustomEdit.Create and TmwCustomEdit.SetMaxLeftChar to judge...

Also, did some cleanup. From the look into the code, it needs much more
cleanups, especially removing some obsolete procedures so that the code is
less confusing to newcomers. I can do that, but I am not sure which parts to
avoid so that others do not get CVS conflicts. What do you think, guys?

BTW, I dumped the compiler messages into a file (when compiling from a clean
.pp's), and the file has around 110K. We should definitely consider a cleanup
:-)

Michal Bukovjan