[lazarus] Lazarus on windows 98 runs

Snijders, V. VSDS at cbs.nl
Fri Jan 28 13:02:29 EST 2000

Yes! This is the one.

So the LCL is talking to the GDK, but not to the X-window system. That
means, that with GTK on win32 I wouldn't need to call win32 GDI-functions
from the LCL, doesn't it?

If you are going to make the graphics, I would suggest you'd make it for
several widget set / OS combinations, e.g. GTK/Linux, QT/Linux, GTK/windows,
win32/windows.
That way, I could see, where things change due to changes in OS or widget
set.