[lazarus] LCL to widget set interface

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Mon Jan 31 15:05:07 EST 2000

I will review the page again and resend it to you...
Shane

Shane Miller wrote:

> I am not sure if the "Lazarus Project Information" page that I wrote
> is available or not on the site.  MHESS, is it around, does it need to
> be cleaned up yet, can we post it?

I hadn't added it to the site yet because I thought you were still
considering it a work in progress and not ready for addition. If you
think it is ready I can add it, no problem. I am trying to find the time
to redo the site in PHP and can add it in. I also have a Portuguese
translation to add to the site as well.

Can you send me the page of content?