[lazarus] how to...

Pavlovic Ivan vampir at tesla.rcub.bg.ac.yu
Thu Jul 6 04:58:43 EDT 2000

Here's the output I get when I compile with make ide OPT=dTRACE:

ERROR: [TgtkObject.CreateFontIndirect] No fontname
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x7620726F :
Access violation
  0x7620726F
  0x080C56B6
  0x00000001
  0x0810BB20

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x72617A61 :
Access violation
  0x72617A61
  0xBFFFF6DC
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080CEF5A :
Access violation
  0x080CEF5A
  0x3020200C
  0x00000000

[TgtkObject.Destroy] WARNING: There are 2 unreleased DCs and 9 unreleased
GDIObjects
[TgtkObject.Destroy] WARNING: There are 2 messages left in the queue! I'll
free them

As you can see it's pretty much the same :)) (exactly the same)

Pavlovic Ivan
E-mail:
vampir at net.yu
vampir at tesla.rcub.bg.ac.yu