[lazarus] LCL, general issues

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jul 6 13:13:00 EDT 2000

This is obviously my fault as I am the one doing the majority of the coding on the IDE.  I was coding simply to get something up and running and not really concerned with making it readable at this point by others.

Obviously that's not a good thing and I will be a bit more watchful of this in the future.

Shane

>>> Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl 07/05/00 03:55AM >>>
+ From: Stefan Hille [mailto:stoppok at osibisa.ms.sub.org]