[lazarus] rpm packages

Zekai Oðuz ÖZALP oguzozalp at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 6 14:03:49 EDT 2000

hi

can someone send me rpm packages of lazarus? i tried to compile lazarus but
i couldn't manage. then i compiled and installed freepascal. i got rid of
some (ppc386 command not found) error messages. but i still can not compile
lazarus. i am using linux mandrake 7.1 (2 cd version).

i program in windows for about 9 years with delphi and c. if you can help i
want to begin programming in linux. i can use c++ but lazarus seems to offer
better IDE....

thanx
zekai oguz ozalp