[lazarus] CVS changes

Sebastian Günther sguenther at gmx.de
Thu Jul 6 18:34:35 EDT 2000

Shane Miller wrote:

> Where did you add the TAbstractReader=TReader hack?  I see in extctrls.pp I have ReadState in TPage declared using the TAbstractReader but I always get an error because TAbstractReader isn't decalred.  If I add
>
> TAbstractReader = TReader;
> prior to that the line then it works.

TAbstractReader doesn't exist anymore! Read my mails regarding the new
streaming support in FCL... The new streaming system is more or less
Delphi compatible, at least for applications using it.
The only thing which isn't implemented yet (but I hope to have time for
it on the weekend) is the streaming archive, which emulates the resource
stuff of Delphi.

- Sebastian