[lazarus] Trying to compile for Windows

Ferber ferber at dglnet.com.br
Tue Jul 11 08:11:27 EDT 2000

Hi,

I am new to Lazarus. Yesterday I was making my
first attempt to run the examples.
I already had success in making the units and
demos, but they require some dlls to emulate the GTK windgets under Windows.
Unfortunately I had similar troubles as "mooseman". <FONT face=Arial
size=2>If I understood right, I may define "Win" and undefine "GTK" in the
interfaces.pp file to solve this problem. When doing so, the<FONT
face=Arial size=2> following error message appears while recompileng
Lazarus:
Target OS: Win32 for i386Compiling
mwkeycmds.pasCompiling C:\command\pp\lazarus\lcl\intCompiling
C:\command\pp\lazarus\lcl\intCompiling
C:\command\pp\lazarus\lcl\intFatal: Can't find unit WIN32INTmake.exe[2]:
*** [mwkeycmds.ppw] Errormake.exe[2]: Leaving directory
`c:/commmake.exe[1]: *** [mwedit_all] Error 2make.exe[1]: Leaving
directory `c:/comm

Any help or advices? The win32int file is in the
.lcl\interfaces\win32 directory. I suppose I am doing something
wrong.

Regards,
Daniel Ferber