[lazarus] RANT!: Was FW: Christian TV loss

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Wed Jul 12 04:56:15 EDT 2000

At 08:34 12/07/00 +0100, you wrote:
>I totally agree with David. Look what religion has done in the Middle East.
>Look at the number of people murdered in the name religion.
>John

I'm going to get pissed off here on two counts..
First, this is in no way related to the mailing list topic..
Learn to prune your return mail lists.. and TAKE IT OFF LIST!
and Second.. LEARN HOW TO QUOTE and remove irrelevant information from your
mails..
If you can't figure out these two simple things, then get the hell of the
mailing list, return your computer and tell the computer salesman you are
to stupid to own one.

<Gets down off soapbox>
Thankyou for listening.

Brad....
"The ultimate result is that some innovations that would
truly benefit consumers never occur for the sole reason
that they do not conincide with Microsoft's self-interest"
- Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson
  /"\
  \ /
   X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN