[lazarus] Process

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Sat Jun 3 11:52:08 EDT 2000

Sounds good to me
Shane

>>> mhess at miraclec.com 06/02/00 08:46AM >>>
> Maybe we should add a FAQ to the site.  One that the developers could add
> questions and answers to........

Better yet. Put it into CVS as part of the project. Then when someone
checks out of CVS or gets the latest .zip of the source they will get the
FAQ as well. Much easy for anyone to update the FAQ if it is CVS.

I could then provide a link to a copy of the FAQ on the web site but it
would be maintained in CVS. What do you think?