[lazarus] Picture of Kylix

epac epac at Heavy-iron.com
Wed Jun 7 14:09:39 EDT 2000

i tryed last year a product to "theme" windows (i was locked on a win32
machine at work, and wanted to get the feel of "mine" while working...

once i installed that, i realized that some of the component in my delphi
where not changing... (buttons, dropdownlist, etc..) still looked like
they used to. now, i'm going a little bit far, but would it be possible
for them to just "draw" their own component out of "pixmap" like file...

ho well,... just an idea...
(i will try to find that program again, and check to make sure which of
the component are doing that...)

epac