[lazarus] Status update

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Thu Jun 8 13:44:46 EDT 2000

Before answering the question I have one.  There isn't a gtk grid component at this point right?

If not, here's my initial take.

You'll need to use a gtkscrolledwindow and actually handle the drawing your self.  Create a function that is called by the paint procedure and you'll have to handle drawing the borders of each cell and it's contents.

Not the easiest control to start but if you create a good base class (TCustomgrid or something) then implementing the tstringgrid and such should be realitivly easy.

Shane

>>> epac at Heavy-iron.com 06/07/00 01:04PM >>>
for the object inspector, i'm almost back on track with my new machine...
(and i got quite busy lately at work..)

but i'm still working on it.

i have a question though:

how would i wrap a GTK component (the grid) ?

i will start the GTK one, and will hope someone will do the equivalent of
that on win32 and other platform...